Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PEN PALS NEEDED !!!     

PEN PALS NEEDED !!!

grikoga
Poland

PEN PALS NEEDED !!!

WHAT ABOUT STARITNG SOME CHRISTMAS CARDS AND PEN PALS  information EXCHANGE. I have some 8-10 years old ss and they WANT to exchange the cards and simple information .... I am looking for some ideas !!! It would be nice ... to exchange the traditions and stuff ...

11 Nov 2008      

grikoga
Poland

And 15-16 years olds .... also !!!!

11 Nov 2008     

grikoga
Poland

Or we can do IT like international BIG exchange, any IDEAS ???

11 Nov 2008     

Delphine 05
Belgium

Hi!

I�ve just created an e-mail address [email protected]

This Friday my students are going to write introduction e-mails. If you are interested please let your students write an e-mail and forward it to this address.

If you give me some addresses we can also send you our e-mails :)

WBW from Belgium

Delphine

11 Nov 2008     

Delphine 05
Belgium

My students are 13-14 years old and elementary level.

grikoga ... this is my little idea..

each teacher who wants to participate to this project can create an e-mail address ==> penpal.(country name)@......

We can communicate these addresses to our students and they can send e-mails. (they can choose the countries if they want)

We can also choose a new theme each month .. for example : daily routines, my favourites, my house .....

As far as I�m concerned.. I decided to go to the computer lab once a month and let them write some e-mails.

I�m waiting for your comments

Delphine

11 Nov 2008     

Shara_2008
Spain

Hi! I work at a Language School and we are also looking for penpals for our students. We haven�t got computers at the language center but almost all the students have got internet and email address. We like the idea of writing introduction emails and a new themes each month.
How do you organize the penpals� activity?
:)

13 Nov 2008