Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > About worksheets. Technical question.    

About worksheets. Technical question.

carinita
Argentina

About worksheets. Technical question.

Hi, all Thumbs Up
I uploaded some Number Flashcards. In the "Preview Worksheet" section I could visualize the numbers in a font different from the one I had chosen (they were nicer I think). Besides, it was as if some numbers were cut at the bottom (you couldn �t see the complete shape of the number) I downloaded my own worksheet to check if numbers were really cut or not and...oh! When I opened the file in my computer, numbers were in the font I had chosen from the start and were complete. Will the people who download the ws get this version? It �s confusing....

9 Dec 2009      

baiba
Latvia

Hi Carinita

You can see the fonts that you used because they are on your computer! If a computer does not have such font installed, people can �t see it. It depends on the computer to which the worksheet is downloaded.

If you want your font to be seen on all computers, you have to embed it in your worksheet.

9 Dec 2009     

carinita
Argentina

Now how do I embed a font? Embarrassed

10 Dec 2009     

prisonbreak
Turkey

hello, ı have trouble in uploading my contributions. ı have urgent help, before, ı could do this thing easily but there is a sentence �upload your cont. as doc. �  . ı  can �t do that . could you help be step at this topic.please

12 Dec 2009