Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Copyright labels    

Copyright labels

victor
Spain

Copyright labels

After the sad news that we have seen these days, I �ve just introduced copyright notices in every page (worksheets and powerpoints)

Please take into account that if you introduce your real name in your account, the copyright will show your real name. Otherwise it will show your username (and I doubt it could be any useful)

Now I must go, see you later

10 Dec 2009      

libertybelle
United States

Just in the nick of time too Victor - thank you.
I upload worksheets but also reading stories I make myself.

How wonderful it was to see this under my newest! WOW!

Copyright � 09/12/2009  libertybelle
Publication or redistribution of any part of this document is forbidden without authorization of the copyright owner.

10 Dec 2009     

donapeter
Romania

so...Vic, we should change our names here? Or it is possible to keep our nicknames and put the real names at the Privacy Options?
Please be more specific.

10 Dec 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

to make a full use of this new bright change, I �ve changed my nickname from mr.dgdln to omer dagdelen to avoid such situations in which I�ll have to proove the nickname is mine.

10 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I use as nickname JulietaVL

But in my worksheets it does appear my full name because when I registered I did it so

Copyright � 16/4/2009  Julieta Vazquez Lopez 
Publication or redistribution of any part of this document is forbidden without authorization of the copyright owner.

THANKS VICTOR!!!!!!

10 Dec 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

@donapeter: As I just found out we can keep our nick. I only wrote my real name in the profile, but I also left mi nick there. Only my real name appears in the copyright info:o)

Thank you very much, Victor, for your great effort. I am only sad about the consequences which forced you to do this step:o(

Regards, Michaela

10 Dec 2009     

donapeter
Romania

thanks. I �ve changed my name.

10 Dec 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

Thanks Silke I �ve also done the necessary change! now I don �t need to change my nickname!

10 Dec 2009     

teresaraiva
Portugal

Thank you Silke

I �ve just written my name.

Teresa

10 Dec 2009     

miss noor
Palestine

Thanks a lot Victor.
It is really an important and nice step.

10 Dec 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Thank you always sounds too little a word to express my gratitude for everything you do for all of us Victor! But anyway, thanks!!!!!! You are marvellous!
Cyn

10 Dec 2009     

1    2    3    4    5    Next >