Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > No printables today!!    

No printables today!!

firstime
France

No printables today!!

Oops!!Confused

Have a nice day anyway!Star

12 Nov 2008      

EvaRamos
Panama

I agree with Silke, of course it was quite a surprise for me.  We are so blessed to be part of this ESL community, I will  never  get tired of saying that.  Maybe we can take the chance to look at old printables, hidden treasures that are just waiting for us.
 I am sure that Victor is working to solve this little problem :)
Cheer up, friends!

Regards from Panama,
Eva

12 Nov 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

Of course you�re right lardybird, we all have to patient. However, we will miss new contributions. I�m one of those members who are addicted to this site...it�s my first reference when I�m looking for something.
It remind me those days without the forum...wow I was so lost LOL

Personally, I don�t download new contributions a lot because I just type those members I know they have great worksheets and the ones I�m looking for...of course, new members always surprise me!!

Let�s see this situation as an oportunity to look through all the old printables, which are excellent by the way. Don�t forget them...they deserve your point.

12 Nov 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

EvaRamos, I absolutely agree with you...I guess we were both writing at the same time....

12 Nov 2008     

morganalin
Portugal

Thanks Victor for all your effort and hard work. We can live a day without new ws. Keep up the great work on this great site.
Best regards!Smile 

12 Nov 2008     

EvaRamos
Panama

Hi Mishuna!
   Yes, I guess so :)  We definitely agree :)

12 Nov 2008     

LA LUNA
Mexico

WOW! NO PRINTABLES TODAY! WELL, WE KNOW VICTOR IS WORKING REALLY HARD TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM OUT. SO LET�S CHEER HIM UP!!!!

!VIVA VICTOR!

12 Nov 2008