Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ANY PROBLEMS ?????????? Are you sure ??????????    

ANY PROBLEMS ?????????? Are you sure ??????????

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

ANY PROBLEMS ?????????? Are you sure ??????????

We can�t upload... we can�t download   ?????????????
Have you seen the message that someone has been  hacking this site ???
So, what do you think about Victor�s job last days???!!! Spring cleaning and ... lucky we are, because as far as I understand, this guy, XM, was a very polite person....
YES, this is my opinion.. someone who can open your front door, walk in your house and only takes a few photos of some interesting material... well, friends, that is not a robber...
Even so, probably Victor is having a charge of extra work, trying to put back everything in order and place... so, be kind, keep cool, we all work a lot, but the fact is that we work for ourselves, even when we share.
But, Victor, I have this idea, he works for all of us... So, I think that we MUST cooperate, and this mean, just giving him some feedback, but not teasing him, because this or that is not working.
Try to be friendly,  just guess what if.... this site finishes, ends, goes back to the sunset ?????!!!!
WOW an now WHAT..................???????????????
HUGS TO YOU ALL, FRIENDLY FRIENDS
A SPECIAL ONE FOR VICTOR

12 Nov 2008      

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

What message? Hacking this site? What for? Are you sure? I haven�t seen that message, where is it? I hope it�s wrong, anyway. Could you explain this better, please? Thank you!

Smile

12 Nov 2008