Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > A way to track the worksheets you download    

A way to track the worksheets you download

Lana.
Ireland

What I do sometimes is to send the files that I want to use later to my e-mail.
Suterja, can you open your mail box at school?

17 Dec 2009     

baiba
Latvia

I also use dropbox, as Poleta suggested, and it DOES NOT mean the files are public (unless you make it public)! It is a perfect way to have your own (the same) dropbox on every computer which you use to access your stored files whenever you need.

You can also use Media Fire or any other file sharing tool (without making it public!) and get your worksheets on any computer.

E-mailing to yourself is also a great idea, the only drawback may be the limited space.

17 Dec 2009     

ELOJOLIE274
France

I agree, it �s a great idea.
Once you downloaded a worksheet you should be able to access it easily and a button like "the printables I downloaded" would be very useful. A week ago I deleted a worksheet by mistake, fortunately I realized it and it went to my "dust bin" but otherwise it would have been lost and quite difficult to find here...

17 Dec 2009     

silvia.patti
Italy

It could be interesting...

17 Dec 2009     

ayda louhichi
Tunisia

try Google Docs, sign up and upload your files to be saved on line, you can access them, add and delete anytime you want

17 Dec 2009     

suterja
Japan

I cannot access my email at my schools.

18 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2