Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > To the people from Turkey...    

To the people from Turkey...

manonski (f)
Canada

To the people from Turkey...

Hi
I �ve seen a lot of you apologize for what has been done concerning the theft of some members � work.
Please, do not apoligize because you share the same flag. I do not judge a nationality and a country based on the actions of a person. The fact that you participate in spreading the information means that you are so much better than this person who calls himself an educator.

24 Dec 2009      

nigyy
Turkey

Dear Manonski, I am so relieved to hear this because you can not imagine how humiliating it is to be from the same country with such people, I hope everybody thinks like you and do not overgeneralize such bad qualities to all Turkish people...

24 Dec 2009     

aleafff
France

i want to present my appreciation.You are so right.Actually i �m always proud of being Turkish and of course my colleagues,too but we are so disgraceful of  a Turkish man �s committing an unfair action here.All of our supports and disturbance express that we will do whatever we can in order not to let anyone to wound Turkish people �s honour so easily.

24 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

There are lots of Brazilian cheaters too, but this fact doesn �t imply we have the same inclination or behavior. There are bad and good people everywhere and we understand that there are valuable Turkish members here who we respect because of their contribution and behavior. There �s no connection between our character and the flag we represent.

The more Brazilian cheaters I see, the more I feel the responsibility of being fair, not only for myself but also to honor my country, and I �m sure you feel the same.

24 Dec 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

I �m with you, Manon and Zailda!

Happy Christmas!

Love,
Aimee

24 Dec 2009     

eng789
Israel

I agree - we are one big family and in every family there are a few black sheep that need to be dealt with.

We won �t let a few bad apples spoil the barrel.

Be well and happy and enjoy this holiday season.

Barbara

24 Dec 2009     

yelbey
Turkey

you �re very kind.thanks all of you

24 Dec 2009     

arkel
Ireland

I couldn �t agree more:)

24 Dec 2009     

maker1
Turkey

I would like to share a little joke hoping that no one will be offended and only look at the funny side of it and nothing else.

A man is taking a walk in Central park in New York.

Suddenly he sees a little girl being attacked by a pit bull.

He runs over and starts fighting with the dog.

He succeeds in killing the dog and saving the girl �s life.

A policeman arrives on the scene and says:

"You are a hero, tomorrow you can read it in all the newspapers:
�Brave New Yorker Saves the Life of Little Girl �".

The man says: "But I am not a New Yorker!"
"Oh, then it will say in newspapers in the morning:
�Brave American Saves Life of Little Girl �", the policeman answers.

"But I am not an American!" says the man.
"Oh, what are you then?"
The man says: - "I am a Pakistani!"

The next day the newspapers say:
"Islamic Extremist Kills American Dog. Connections to Terrorist
Networks are Being Explored"

24 Dec 2009     

Sara5
Kuwait

I agree with you dear teachers. In this campaign we are after one person. And from me to all the citizens in Turkey please accept my best wishes to you all

24 Dec 2009     

hippy76
Turkey

thats very kind of you :)

24 Dec 2009     

1    2    Next >