Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Where is Nikadixon?    

Where is Nikadixon?

donapeter
Romania

Where is Nikadixon?

Dear all.....I am a little bit worried....do you know where Idalina is? I tried to see her account but i couldn �t find it! 
This is so strange!
Confused

1 Jan 2010      

_babz
Canada

I personally don �t know who you �re talking about..

but maybe this user changed her username...

try searching for one of her contributions,,

cheers

1 Jan 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

Idalina left the site in the same day Zambia did. It was a big lost for some of us.

1 Jan 2010     

maker1
Turkey

@babz
So much for being an old member yet not knowing Nikadixon. Yes I do miss her also and her wise comments on the forum. If I am not wrong, I think she cancelled her account as she was upset about something the reason of which I couldn �t quite remember. May be someone else can enlighten us.

1 Jan 2010     

donapeter
Romania

Thanks for your answers!!
So sad that she couldn �t handle the frustrations and the insults of some so-called members of this site. But...who can blame her? There are so many mean people here whose desire is to spoil the site. 
Hugs,
D

1 Jan 2010     

_babz
Canada

@maker1

I couldn �t understand a thing you said with that thing in your mouth.....

1 Jan 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

You can find her on Facebook. Check the group page for ESLprintables.

1 Jan 2010     

maker1
Turkey

@babz
You don �t understand about many things and yet you make your comments. Check previous posts in the forum if you want to understand.

1 Jan 2010     

_babz
Canada

@maker

as long as I �m a member of this site, I will continue to speak freely and comment about whatever I feel like.....

and  just because a dimwit like yourself doesn �t like what he reads....I couldn �t care less.

1 Jan 2010     

maker1
Turkey

@babz
insulting someone as you have also done in your private message makes you nothing more than a low grade who is totally ignorant of the world around itself and can do nothing better than use words as such. Go and educate yourself. That is my final words to you to give you a chance to make some reserach and be grateful for it.

1 Jan 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear donapeter,
I sent you a PM.

and for others: There is no need to be rude. At least today you could keep away from arguments. Really sad:o((

1 Jan 2010     

1    2    Next >