Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > INTERNATIONAL FORUM CREATED FOR OUR STUDENTS (MESSENGER ME IF IN TROUBLE LOGGIN IN)    

INTERNATIONAL FORUM CREATED FOR OUR STUDENTS (MESSENGER ME IF IN TROUBLE LOGGIN IN)

jtdr
Spain

INTERNATIONAL FORUM CREATED FOR OUR STUDENTS (MESSENGER ME IF IN TROUBLE LOGGIN IN)

I have created a forum in a MOODLE COURSE. Before we let our students get in there and chat, discuss and share opinions we must enrol ourselves and discuss how the forum will  be organized.
You will need to create an account
Once you do so...you will get an email
Once you click on the hyperlink in your email you will enrol yourself
The password is my nickname here: jtdr
With those of you interested we will organise the Coffee corner for our students. The forum is already created for us.
I hope you like the idea.
See you there...

CLICK HERE TO ENTER...
Once you get there you will be asked for a nombre de usuario (username) y contrase�a (password). As you still don�t have one. Click on the left of the screen where you see SOLICITUD DE ALTA (create a new account).
Nombre de usuario: username
Contrase�a password
Correo electr�nico: email
Correo (de nuevo) email again
Nombre: name
apellidos: surname
ciudad: city
Pa�s: country

BE CAREFUL WITH SPAM MAIL: THE EMAIL MAY GET LOST THERE!

13 Nov 2008      

jtdr
Spain

13 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

I�ll enrol to see what you are doing. I�m not sure about asking my students to participate because we are just finishishing the school year!! But I�m very much interested in MOODLE,  I�m also beginning to use it

Anyways,

great job!!!

13 Nov 2008     

gisel
Mexico

Hi!!

I�m in... I already enrolled in the course!!

13 Nov 2008     

gisel
Mexico

Hi!!

I�m in... I already enrolled in the course!!

13 Nov 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

Hi, what is MOODLE? I�m so dumb in this "new"things...I remind me my mother...and I�m only 23 years old!!!!!

13 Nov 2008     

jtdr
Spain

I am not doing anything here...I am just waiting for you to get there and we will all discuss what we want here...
The course has been created...This could be the beginning of a good friendship...Thumbs Up

13 Nov 2008     

jtdr
Spain

CLICK HERE TO KNOW WHAT MOODLE IS
THERE IS A LOT IN INTERNET...JUST CLICK MOODLE IN GOOGLE AND YOU�LL SEE WHAT YOU ARE MISSING

13 Nov 2008     

alien boy
Japan

Hi!

Great idea & thank you for the organisation, jtdr Clap

I�ve just logged in & will try to make time over the next few weeks to become involved properly.

I don�t have any students (yet) who would be able to be involved. I am, however, going to take on some private tutoring shortly & believe some of those students would be interested & capable of being involved.

Once again

THANK YOU!

Cheers,
Bryce

28 Nov 2008