Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Stolen worksheets    

Stolen worksheets

elena1921
Poland

Stolen worksheets

Thanks for your reply! So that means that the member - Luisa - stole the idea from New Cutting Edge Upper-Intermediate and now she will be on the blacklist that somebody else suggested here in the forum? How does the blacklist work? 

13 Nov 2008      

jtdr
Spain

NOT LUISA...TURK...BUT VICTOR TOLD ME HE IS OUT OF THIS WEB...HE HAS BEEN BANNED AND NOT HERE ANYMORE...AT LEAST WITH THE SAME NAME...HE WILL COME BACK BRILLIANTLY DISGUISED...SURE...
THANKS VICTOR FOR HAVING KICKED THEM OUT
Andre Ponte and Turk
They are not here anymore...

13 Nov 2008     

elena1921
Poland

Luisa stole the idea too - I had a look at her worksheets and her work - Snakes and ladders - is the same as Snakes and ladders in New Cutting Edge upper-Intrmediate, she scanned the first page and rewrote the additional exercises, so it is nearly the same job as turk did, in my opinion. By the way, how do you get the nice layout of your worksheets? Greetings from Poland

13 Nov 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

I got your point. By the way...are you thinking about contributing??? Because Luisa makes an incredible work every day and she is very respected by the whole community. I�m sorry but I think that you should respect somebody else�s works and you can always report the worksheet...

I can�t wait to see your very creative, unique and hand-made drawings in your work!!

have a nice day!!

13 Nov 2008     

elena1921
Poland

Hi Mishuna, I am new here and I wanted to find out how it works here, and when I saw the heated discussion about stolen work, I just wanted to say that I found a stolen worksheet too. I am not so good at work with graphics, but I will try to contribute anyway.

13 Nov 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

Elena, I was about to delete my post because I think it�s very rude. Sorry for that! I�m not used to do that. However, I was trying to find a post made by Frenchfrog with the rules of this place but I didn�t succed.
I�m not good at graphics either, that�s why I use cliparts and pictures taken from the internet. ALWAYS, ALWAYS upload printables made by you or adapted, not just a scanned or a copy...
Sorry for being rude again...I�m sure you will make excellent worksheets...

13 Nov 2008