Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Problems uploading    

Problems uploading

ml_22
Argentina

Problems uploading

Hi everybody! I �ve had problems uploading a ws lately. I tried uploading it like I always but then this msg appears :

Active Server Pages error �ASP 0113 �

Script timed out

/send_printables/sendprintablesnew.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.

Does anyone know how can I fix it?

THANKS!!!

14 Jan 2010      

Sara5
Kuwait

Hi ML 22,

Same problem here. I have been trying to upload some ws for days now and  I get the same message. We need help.

14 Jan 2010     

nsenac
Brazil

I deleted all the borders and other pictures and I got it, finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 Jan 2010     

Sara5
Kuwait

But nsenac many teachers are sending ws with borders and pictures and It �s working.I guess we have to wait.

14 Jan 2010     

RabbitWho
Czech Republic

Sometimes I get the message, sometimes I don �t, the same file is rejected sometimes and accepted other times.

If you try and you fail, try again a few hours later and it might work.

This suggests to me a bandwidth problem, but i haven �t a clue!

14 Jan 2010     

nsenac
Brazil

Hello Sara5, you �right, and the ws look much better with the borders and all. But, without it, it  worked, so I sent it anyway.

14 Jan 2010     

Sara5
Kuwait

I know that the content of the ws is what matters here. But nsenac ws with pic are more attractive. 

14 Jan 2010     

DedicatedTeacher
United Arab Emirates

It is the same with me as with RabbitWho. Just keep trying. It might be frustrating not to be able to upload, but we have to be patient (maybe there are people working hard behind the stage) I sometimes try the next day if the problem persists.

14 Jan 2010