Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > 2010 CALENDAR    

2010 CALENDAR

anaisabel001
Spain

Thanks Victor for your idea!!Clap

Thanks to all the teachers who  for their beautiful and creative jobs!!!ClapThumbs Up

14 Jan 2010     

epit
Turkey

They are really nice and everybody has own style.They are like UNICEF  Card.(I love them for my collection)

14 Jan 2010     

anamarbelen
Spain

Thank you very much, Victor, for improving this wonderful website more and more every day with your great ideas and congratulations to all the members of the community who have made the calendars. All of you would deserve the first prize.

14 Jan 2010     

pamelaindigena
Chile

THANKS, THANKS AND THANKS. Excellent work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I �m so happy �cause I �ll use them to decorate my classroom.

I �m very happy for being a member of this great community!

14 Jan 2010     

suxanita
Portugal

WOW!! What a great work!!!

Thank you!!!!Clap!!!!Clap

15 Jan 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Lovely and so cute.
Yes, Epit, you are right,they look like UNICEF cards, calendars.
I wonder if we, well, better saying, Victor, could have some way of "selling" this for some special purpose. You know, kind of, some teachers, from different countries, made a special calendar and if you buy it, the money will be sent to some special place, to help some people in need... well, may be I am dreaming and putting one foot before the previous, obviously, there are so many calendars, made by so many different people...
But, I am for this... what about starting selling what "we" ( not me, in fact I don �t work that much ) do for special purposes, charities, people in special difficulties ....
Well, just speaking about a possible nonsense  -   brainstorming - I wonder if this idea will go big and fat. It would make my life, with our work, getting some money to help people  who need

" You may say I �m a dreamer,
But I am not the only one ... "
Long live the ones who care
hugs
linda

15 Jan 2010     

thebestsongs
Brazil

They are Very nice indeed!

15 Jan 2010     

salaskas1
Belgium

Thank you wonderful, creative teachers for such beautiful work!  I love all the entries!  Happy teaching Hug

15 Jan 2010     

ants
Switzerland

Thanks for those lovely calendar pages!!
Great job and very imaginative too!!
Will enjoy showing them to my students!!Hug
Fiona

15 Jan 2010     

adamsjr
Albania

thanks and nice to see the info site site

4 Apr 2019     

< Previous   1    2