Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Does this really work?    

Does this really work?

donapeter
Romania

I agree with Amaras. Indeed some of us are very stressed and very busy(my case with 3 jobs and a family to support: washing, cooking, cleaning etc- things that make me be proud of myself as I feel i just waste time doing nothing Angry) . But...my question is....how many of us dare to complain and ask ironical questions like: how am I to make any original contribution? 

15 Jan 2010     

Carla Horne
United States

Welcome David,

I understand how you feel, but I �m not sure you understand that you can take a text, ADD THE URL OR BOOK TITLE AND AUTHOR where it came from, and then add YOUR OWN questions or activity, and maybe some FREE PUBLIC DOMAIN clip art. In other words, you don �t have to create a text on your own. This is what I do, and I had 30 pts. in no time at all. I then could download 30 worksheets a day.

Douglas also has a great idea about trying to make an online exercise. That is a little harder, but it is really how I got all my points since my work tends to be for older students and more literary based. I either take several days to make one, or I work on the weekend.

Don �t give up just yet! I have learned so much here, and I �ve met some fantastic people!

You can click on the envelope under my name and send me a private message with any questions you have, and I �ll do my best to help you.

Take care,

Carla

15 Jan 2010     

Stellam
Argentina

Hi David,
I just wanted to highlight that you started a thread asking for help and you �ve got 12 very good pieces of advice in no time. See how this wonderful community works?
Now it �s up to you if you want to join us or not. You are always welcome.
Regards,
Stella

15 Jan 2010     

< Previous   1    2