Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > the passwords are not recognized.    

the passwords are not recognized.

reb77
France

the passwords are not recognized.

Hello,

I �ve created passwords and login for my pupils on www.englishexercises.org (Online Exercise) . At first it worked perfectly well, yet, for a few days, whenever my pupils try to connet they get a message saying their login and password don �t exist!!!
I �ve changed the passwords but we still have the same problem!
Am  I the only one facing this problem?
thanks a lot.

Have a nice day.

15 Jan 2010      

67Englishteacher
France

As far as I know my pupils aren �t facing any problems with their passwords (apart from losing them sometimes...). But yesterday I tried to make my first online exercise and it just wouldn �t let me insert a selection box or a text box. And later on I couldn �t even access the exercise generator. As I still can �t access it today I finally sent a message to Victor. I also noticed there isn �t even ONE online exercise among today �s new contributions. So I imagine there �s a big problem with the online notebooks right now. Let �s hope Super Victor can fix it, as usual!

Have a nice day, too

15 Jan 2010     

Sonn
Russian Federation

I can �t access  exercise generator today, too.

15 Jan 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I can access the exercise generator, but the first time I tried it did not accept the password.  I just re-entered the password and it worked.

15 Jan 2010     

reb77
France

Here �s the message we have whenever my pupils try to connect:
" No account was found matching your username and password. Please try again"

I suppose I �ll have to cancel the 45 accounts and create them all again! It took me hours to create them! Disapprove

15 Jan 2010