Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > making things clear    

making things clear

Mariethe House
France

making things clear

I did not hava a chance toread allthe comments on my thread last night
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=15759
First I was serious and not sarcastic at all!
Yes many people on this site make wonderful ws! So does Philip especially contentwise.
However, that �s not my main point! What I mean is that instead of letting people carrry on struggling with the making of the ws, he GIVES his advice, He GIVES his board games and templates, without having to ask him for permission  He HELPS people very concretly so that they  can make some nice ws too and get points so that they can get more downloads and therefore use more of the material on this site!
He shows a responsible attitude! Instead of quibbling because people steal or copy or whatecer, he gives them tools to create their own ws !
Isn �t that worth praising?
Some of our members did help in the same direction ( I did pay homage to Frenchfrog once for her generosity and work!)  Philip gives us, poor strugglers and newcomers ,the tools not only for the nice layouts but also for original and imaginative work!
So, yes, Thank you again Philip for impulsing a good work direction and spirit on this site!

That �s all folks!

17 Jan 2010      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Mariethe, I think you were misunderstood and that is a pitty. 

I know Phillip is a great contrbutor as well as manyyyyyyyyy others (actually all of the members of this site who contribute with their effort and excellent worksheets)

Do not worry Mariethe... I think that if people read carefully and try too see your point they won �t come here to make you look as if you do not value others` work. Please people, be careful, do not try to make this post look as something bad... buuuu

I thank all of the members here and I appreciate your intention of making public your admiration for a valuable member here.

Thanks Phillip, thanks EVERYBODY! =))

17 Jan 2010     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Mariethe, as far as I understand you wanted to thank Philip for letting us use his  templates. Thank you Philip and thank you Mariethe (I �ve get to know about it thanks to you). Don �t worry you were misunderstood by some members inclding me))) Now I see you meant the best. I think you were so glad to tell about it that your thought ran quicker that you could type. It sometimes happens to me, too))) Have a nice day and be happy!
Je vous souhaite des grands succés!
Best wishes,
Natalia

17 Jan 2010     

RabbitWho
Czech Republic

I have no idea who Philip is, but it was very clear to me yesterday that you were singing his praises. 

17 Jan 2010     

Mariethe House
France

Nice to be understood!! feels really good!

A quote from :Ecclesiasticus:

A faithful friend is a strong defense: and he that hath found such an one hath found a treasure.(6:14)

I hath LOL  found lots of treasures on this site!!

17 Jan 2010