Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ..................................    

______
Germany

13 Nov 2008      

Mishuna
Argentina

Hi, I have suggested it in a previous discussion.

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=1557

A few months ago, Victor suggested that those members who have more points and are active users may help him whit this situation of stolen worksheets, reordering printables, and stuff (for example, icha, frenchfrog, erica, vanda, and even you luisa)
I don�t remember which was the result of that...I know that Victor is a very busy man who does all the job that we do and still work in this great website...I don�t know how he manage to do all this...
I think something should be done but being careful with not causing him more work...I�m sure that idea must have had some cons...

13 Nov 2008      Edit post     Remove post

13 Nov 2008     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I totally agree with you.  I also am tired of people accusing one another, but something should be done about this.  Your suggestion is a very good one. 

13 Nov 2008     

Mietz
Germany

I think another way might be to put in a program patch that automatically removes a worksheet (and the thief?) if more than 10 different people register the worksheet as stolen. Just an idea. I don�t know if Victor could program that.

I personally report them, when I see them, but have given up on any other action. It doesn�t change anything. (Took me a while to learn that though...)

13 Nov 2008     

jtdr
Spain

I reported 2 people today and they are not any more here... Victor has been very efficient. I sent him a message and they are out. They�ll come back disguised again...but those points are over now.
Have a nice Friday to all of you...
Best regards from the Canary Islands

13 Nov 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

Hi jtdr, and what about Glamorous worksheets? They are still there with more than 100 points each...
BTW I had asked this day at school to study and I�ve been checking the forum all day long...LOL
I want to make more worksheets!!! Fortunately I have one more month and then HOLIDAYS!!!! To create printables!!!

13 Nov 2008     

pmca
Portugal

It seems I have also become a victim but not of having a stolen worksheet.

To my surprise I downloaded a test, a few minutes ago, that I am very familiar with, from Xuak who uploaded the following printable:

3 different tests for the 11th grade (http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=121319#thetop)

The first test is based on the text "A Multicultural School". This text and the reading activities are pratically the copy from unit 4.1. from the textbook LINKS 11 from Porto Editora. I know it because I am one of the co-authors of that book and of LINKS 10. My name is Paula M. Ara�jo as you can check in the textbooks.

You SHOULD have - at least - indicated your source.

14 Nov 2008