Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > to Frenchfrog    

to Frenchfrog

Damielle
Argentina

to Frenchfrog

I�m also tired of people stealing worsheets. So I�m here to do something different, Where�s Frenchfrog???? Do you know that two of your frogs have just got married?

14 Nov 2008      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

And they didn�t invite any one of us ???????????
Shame!!!!!!
If they are going to have little frogs I want to be the godmother.
I am the firs  to apply, so... don�t dare...
Hugs...

14 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

They should be a lot because they may have many prospective godmothers!!!!

14 Nov 2008     

Logos
Malaysia

You all know the story, if you go round kissing enough frogs you�re sure to find your prince.  If our Frenchfrog has got herself hitched, then my heartiest congratulations to the pair of them - sir, you have truly found a talented wife.  Congratulations!!!

14 Nov 2008     

frenchfrog
France

True ! I have found my prince (actually I found him a long time ago!!) but I don�t know if I�ll ever get married one day. The organization of a wedding is too much pressure for me: I would feel like under observation, and I really hate that. I live a simple life with the man I am going to spend the rest of my life with, and I like it this way!
Thank you for the picture! I didn�t have that one! It is cute!!

14 Nov 2008     

Zora
Canada

I always laugh when I see frenchfrogs "frogs"... LOL Cute little critters... 

14 Nov 2008     

frenchfrog
France

Zora, I hope you�ve been following the story of my frogs!! Here is a nice exchange of animated gifs I had with Jecika: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=1387 (just in case you missed it!)
Frenchfrog

14 Nov 2008     

Zora
Canada

I did miss it... aww... where do you find the frogs, any place in particular or do you just collect them as you find them?

14 Nov 2008     

frenchfrog
France

I collect them as I find them!

14 Nov 2008     

bamarcia
Brazil

Dear Frenchfrog,

Thanks for the link of your "competition." I had missed it too!!! And pleeeease when you and Jecika decide to have another one, don�t use the private messengers!!! I beg you to let your poor sudits join you and enjoy ourselves!!!

15 Nov 2008     

frenchfrog
France

Hi, Bamarcia!
We didn�t use our private messengers! It stayed on the homepage for quite some time!
I have found other animated pictures and I am going to challenge Jecika again! LOL
Frenchfrog

15 Nov 2008     

1    2    Next >