Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank you    

Thank you

Zora
Canada

Thank you

I�d just like to say thank you to all the people who left a message on my worksheet. You are very kind. Hug I know I should space my uploading a bit but since I need to make the activities for class I just upload them here too.

Right now, I am trying to improve my students� writing abilities - something the poor things are not very good at doing... Hopefully, with these worksheets I�m uploading, they will soon start to catch on a bit faster on how to do it.

14 Nov 2008      

Mishuna
Argentina

Hi ZOra....thanks for thanking jajjaja... I have missed your fantastic worksheets and I have needed them a lot. I�ve also downloaded the previous one...they are excellent just as they are!!!
I�ll use them for sure with my 4th grade students...

14 Nov 2008     

Zora
Canada

You make me blush Mishuna... Embarrassed

Thanks for the encouragement to put up more, too bad these things always depend on one�s creative juices...and until now, I�ve not been feeling all that creative. Must be the winter weather... *sighs*

14 Nov 2008