Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > my pc is a mess, how do u classify the material    

my pc is a mess, how do u classify the material

sebas555
Chile

my pc is a mess, how do u classify the material

can u pls help me to put my pc in order, what`s your technique ?

thanks
sebas

14 Nov 2008      

Kita19
Portugal

Hi there sebas555!

I personally create folders by topic (Numbers, colours, family...etc.). That way you can find things better.

I hope this helps Wink

Regards from Portugal!

14 Nov 2008     

cheezels
New Zealand

I sort mine into pretty much the same headings as eslprintables uses.... with sometimes folders within folders if its a general area.  Also when you download things from here they can then conveniently  go into the right folder. I always make sure I name ALL my files correctly with a brief description and level (ie : adjectives matching card memory game lower  etc)

If you take the time to give a good name to each file as you make or download it , it also becomes easier to find months down the track when you really need it!

Good luck Tongue

14 Nov 2008     

Logos
Malaysia

The organisation of materials is a very personal thing and so you should try and adopt a system that you are familiar with, the suggestions above are probably the best answer.  I also put the file reference of the worksheet on each document and have devised a macro that can do this automatically.  Have a quick look at this and see if you can use it.  http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=109232#thetop

15 Nov 2008     

altan_neu
Turkey

you can also change the documents into jpeg(picture) format by this way you can find what you want more easily.

22 May 2009