Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!    

HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

Je suis papillon
Argentina

HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE!!!How are you???
I�m looking for some help (again...jajajaja). I�m helping a welder inspector to translate AWS D1.1/D1.1M:2008 (STRUCTURAL WELDING CODE-STEEL), but I�m not a translator (only a school teacher) and I don�t manage the welding terminology very well. I�ve looked on the internet but I�ve found the translations of older documents (2002, 2006). So, the point is, any of you know this document? or have a Spanish translation of it? My student needs the translation of point 4 QUALIFICATIONS (this is the new topic of the document, which was included in 2008). The internet translators are useless because they translate word by word and the sentences, many times, are nonsense.
Any kind of help will be appreciate!!!

THANK YOU!!!

9 Feb 2010      

cagreis
Portugal

AWS stands for "american welding society".

9 Feb 2010     

Ide_Bere
Mexico

Hi, I just could find the abstractat  of this document at:

http://www.engineeringsky.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=112&gclid=CLT4sZT75Z8CFQxlswod-g_DGw

I can help you to translate the document if you send it to my mail. I �m studying a Master and my Thesis is about solders and welding so I �m quite familiar with the terminology.

Send me a PM if you want.

Bere

9 Feb 2010