Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Erica īs son was kidnapped    

Erica īs son was kidnapped

ACSM
Portugal

Erica,

My thoughts and prayers  are with you and Nicholas!

Be strong, don īt give up, and I īm sure you will get your son back.

Love,

Anabela

10 Feb 2010     

Denisa
Romania

I am here for you, with all my heart and soul, Erica! All my prayers for you and your little baby-son!
Can we do anything more?

10 Feb 2010     

Anna P
Brazil

It is hard to imagine what Erica is going through.  I wish we could do more than sending words of support. It is such a tragic and unfair situation but I hope that soon Erica will have her baby back.

May God give you courage and strenght, Erica.  We are all praying for the return of your little boy.

10 Feb 2010     

Nereis
Argentina

A big hug and all the support I can send you!!!If I can help, please let me know!!

10 Feb 2010     

Kohaku
Japan

My heart went out to you after I read your facebook profile. I pray for the best for you and your son. I know you must be hurting after all that you have been through. I hope that soon those who have wronged you will get what they deserve and that you and your son will be able to live in peace. Keep fighting and stay strong. I hope your story will reach others so that you can gain support. I will spread the word through my facebook page. With the way technology is today maybe more will hear your call and everything will be resolved. 

10 Feb 2010     

ericaplak
Brazil

My dear friends,
I apologise for my absence here, but I īve been having lots of problems that prevent me from even working.
The last one is my son īs kidnapping.
I have no words to thank you all for your prayers and support. I īm really eager to spread the word, so other mothers won īt have to suffer what I īm suffering now. Believe it or not, international kidnapping is more common nowadays than we can imagine.
Anyway, when I was pregnant my mother-in-law wanted me to abort my son, so, I went to Brazil to have my baby...I fought for his life since the beginning and I īll keep fighting to be next to him!
Olinda and Zailda know a lot about my story...they know my husband stole my documents, clothes...and that was one of the reasons I had to come back to Europe, to solve all this. Now, I face the cruelty of being far from my baby...
Anyway, I just want to thank you all again and I īll ask you to spread the word. Let īs make the difference and speed up the justice!
Lots of love for you all!!!

10 Feb 2010     

FRANK_XAVIER
Mexico

a big hug and all the support remember: We are pressed in every way, but not cramped beyond movement; we are perplexed, but not absolutely with no way out; we are  persecuted, but not left in the lurch; we are thrown down, but not destroyed  BECAUSE  we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the power beyond what is normal may be God𠏋 and not that out of ourselves.

10 Feb 2010     

donapeter
Romania

God....If I can help somehow...please let me know. We all have a big suffering beyond our great work.
Here to help, E!

D

10 Feb 2010     

Mariethe House
France

Dear Erica! What a horrible story! I hope justice is made and you get back near your beloved baby soon! Anything I can do to help, any action, I will join.
How cruel from a father and in-laws! We īre all on your side dear!

10 Feb 2010     

laurasc79
Spain

Hi! I īm so sorry. Hope she gets his son back soon.All my support from Spain. Good luck!

22 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2