Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Big thanks to everybody    

Big thanks to everybody

lshorton99
China

Big thanks to everybody

Hi

I just want to take this opportunity to send out a big thanks to everybody on this site. I �ve injured my knee and not been working and the boredom has been driving me insane! This place has been an absolute life-saver - it actually gives me something to do! Thankfully I should be back at work next week but I will definitely keep visiting!

Thank you to everyone who posts questions on the forums for me to go away and think about, who creates fantastic worksheets and powerpoints for me to admire and be inspired by, who leaves positive comments on my work for me to take pride in, who decides to organise a congress for me to get excited about, who has the opposite point of view to mine, for me to go away and think about and who shares my views for me to feel a sense of friendship with. Finally thank you to Victor for creating this place - it �s amazing!

You are all fantastic people and I feel incredibly lucky to have discovered this site and be a part of it.

Clap

16 Feb 2010      

aliciapc
Uruguay

I totally agree with you lshorton. Hope you get "completely" better to get back to work.
A hug to you and all the people that make this a great site.

16 Feb 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

Totally agree with you! Btw, get well soon!

16 Feb 2010     

eng789
Israel

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Barbara

16 Feb 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Get well!
HugsHug

16 Feb 2010     

Anneclaire
Italy

I am of the same opinion! I hope your knee will soon get better, hugs from Italy!

16 Feb 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Get better soon.
hugsHug

16 Feb 2010     

MertxeGR
Spain

Take care. I hope your knee will get better soon

I share your opinion about V�ctor and this wonderful place.

Hugs

16 Feb 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Get well soon and thank you for sharing your work with us

16 Feb 2010     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

It �s always great to read messages like this. Get well soon!

16 Feb 2010     

aragoneses
Spain

Totally agree with you.
Get well
Hugs

16 Feb 2010