Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > IS SOMEONE TRYING TO PULL OUR LEGS?    

IS SOMEONE TRYING TO PULL OUR LEGS?

blizzard1
Denmark

IS SOMEONE TRYING TO PULL OUR LEGS?

Check this out:

Some people are out of place.Gif of the day

Victor, I would really love to do something to help the situation.

Cheers!

16 Nov 2008      

mena22
Portugal

So it seems!!! Disapprove

16 Nov 2008     

sirah
Argentina

Hi Tisha!! and What about this?  http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=113468#thetop
this user  had a scanned worksheet,the worksheet was deleted but she/he still is a premium member!!What means that she/he can download any new contribution.

16 Nov 2008     

alex1968
Greece

It really annoys me when someone steal�s a ws from this site and tries to pass it off as their own.

I think we have to read the comments on a ws before downloading to make sure we don�t accidently download something stolen, like ws sent in by CRUELLA

It was originally Domnitza�s!!!!

16 Nov 2008     

blizzard1
Denmark

That�s unbelievable!

I wish there would be something we could do to avoid this situation.

cute MSN onions 1

16 Nov 2008     

frenchfrog
France

It is becoming really hard to remember all the worksheets that have been uploaded... It is nice to have some members are more vigilant than others... I downloaded Cruella�s worksheet... The printable looked familiar to me, though... I did some research very quickly but could not find anything...

16 Nov 2008     

blizzard1
Denmark

Well sometimes it�s pretty obvious that a ws is stolen. But as you pointed out, it�s difficult to remember all the wss that have been uploaded.
I try to check regularly if there are some wss I can use. If I see a "suspicious" one, I check it out.

Cute Bunny

16 Nov 2008     

Ellen-Mine
Denmark

2 teachers from Turkey are doing this, why?

16 Nov 2008     

blizzard1
Denmark

I don�t think is proper to mention countries. Moreover, there are also people from other countries who do the same thing.
Cute

16 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Dear Ellen Mine,
I also agree with Tisha. Besides, when a person enrols this site, he/she chooses  the country. So there�s no guarante that the person is from that specific country. If they try to decieve us by uploading stolen ws, they can also lie about their nationality !!!.

16 Nov 2008