Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > eslprintables addiction    

eslprintables addiction

Mohdsaber
Tunisia

It �s the same problem I have with my wife, as soon as I take my lap top she goes directly to bed. She always tells me, � enjoy yourself with eslprintables �

18 Feb 2010     

niacouto
Portugal

LOL! You are not alone. My husband, my two daughters, my friends are fed up with me always heading towards... My computer. What for? To check on ESLPrintables! I was away during Carnival and felt kind of sick: it must be the syndrome of privation! LOL. Now that I came back I will have to keep up, right? Hugs

18 Feb 2010     

Bare
Croatia

The same thing here Wacko
I �ve become addicted to ESL...now I have one more addiction....one too much.....  I should do something about it........... I think I �ll stop smoking........anyone  else quitting??????Dead

18 Feb 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Hahaha my ex boyrfriend always complained about my addictionBroken Heart

Glad to know I am not the only one, lol

18 Feb 2010     

Adel A
Egypt

Eslprintaples is a world of difference as it makes a different world

19 Feb 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Let me laugh... ! Confused
Seriously.Question

Some of us have been accused of not having a private life, nothing to do and... Pinch

GOD;Wacko   can �t believe, you leave down weapons like this? Clown You state you are addicted?Thumbs Down
 Can �t believe you.Pig

I am addicted, CensoredBUT I �LL NEVER SAY SUCH A THING IN PUBLIC.Ying Yang

LOVE YOU ALLHug  Hug
Hug
Nothing like a big fuss and mess to gather us all.Nuke

No more emoticons left, I used them all

Love
linda

Edit: sorry, I was about to remove my post, it was misunderstood, I had no idea it could be read a different  way.
It is not my intention to hurt anyone, this is just me joking, I�ll remove it if I get any other pms.

19 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2