Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > un-watermarked pictures: easier said than done!    

un-watermarked pictures: easier said than done!

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Victor

I am not sure, but it seems to me there is something wrong, around here. I didn �t click to see what wouls happen, but I was reading this thread and it seems to me I could, probably, I didn �t try, obviously, delete Katiana �s post.
Have a look, please.

EDIT:Sorry, I have just tried to see what happened and I didn�t like what i saw, so I just deleted part of my post. I�ll wait for Victor to clarify it.  

20 Feb 2010     

volga
United States

May be because you �re a moderator. My understanding is that moderators can also moderate posts now. I am not a moderator, so I don �t see �delete this message � link.

Cheers!!

20 Feb 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

I don �t think moderators can delete messages, for me Katiana has copied her own post, including the botton, where �s the link for her to delete her own post. This link doesn �t appear in other messages.

20 Feb 2010      Edit post     Remove post

You see? There�s a "remove link" in my message now.

20 Feb 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

You are  right Zailda, yours are copies, and probably so are Katiana �s.
hugs
linda

20 Feb 2010     

Katiana
Spain

You are right Zailda, I copy pasted a pm I had sent to somebody to explain what a watermarked image is. I have just deleted my previous message in this thread so people don �t get confused.
Have a wonderful weekend all of you.
Hugs!

20 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2