Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > where are you khaled 69    

where are you khaled 69

khaled696
Palestine

where are you khaled 69

hello everyone im looking for amember here called khaled69
i think i uploaded one of his work amonth ago i guess .or 2 months ago
but i cant find him any where even when i search for members it gives me that he is  not found
could any one help me
thx

21 Feb 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,
I am wondering how could you download his ws a month or two ago, if you uploaded your first wss 2 weeks ago? Well, maybe you �re a magicianWink
And another thing I have to wonder about - how could you download a ws of someone whose account has been cancelled 3 or 4 months ago? Very interesting....

21 Feb 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Private messages are for this kind of stuff....  
(My reaction to the post above mine, not to the question)

21 Feb 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Show me the rule, please, and I will remove my post.Wink

21 Feb 2010     

vardaki
Cyprus

"It is not allowed to have more than one account in this website"
This is the  2nd rule...
And something more. All these teachers whose their accounts were deleted ...can not come back?Wink

21 Feb 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

@vardaki,
I was asking Aimee to show me the rule I have to use a PM for an answer on the forum. Wink

And your question: They shouldn �t come back, but if they use different IP address, there is nothing to keep them away. That �s also the reason why I wrote my answer the way I did because I �m really suspicious this could be the case. Unfortunately some members seem not to like it. Well.....

Have a nice evening, morning, afternoon......
Michaela

21 Feb 2010     

volga
United States

MJ Misa: I agree with Aimee. You message is a little bit harsh. I don �t think lovely moslimah has done anything wrong to be accused of anything. She �s looking for someone whose account might have been canceled. As for your statement "I am wondering how could you download his ws a month or two ago, if you uploaded your first wss 2 weeks ago? Well, maybe you �re a magician" - how do you know when she became a member here? Are YOU a magician? Don �t you realize that you might be wrong? I, for example, deleted my first worksheets because I didn �t like them. So, you can �t tell when exactly I became a member here.

To lovely moslimah: I am sorry that you lost track of your friend. I hope you will find new ones here. :o)

Cheers!

21 Feb 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

A rule... ? Maybe in the ... heart?
Thanks, Volga!

21 Feb 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Volga, I sent you PM. And as I haven �t broken any rule, I will leave my answer here.

21 Feb 2010     

vardaki
Cyprus

When you delete α worksheet you lose your points?

21 Feb 2010     

volga
United States

MJ Misa, I sent you a PM too. I suggest you explain yourself better. I don �t think I am the only one here who cannot read other people �s minds.

Cheers!
V.

21 Feb 2010     

1    2    Next >