Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > hi dear Teachers    

hi dear Teachers

joelle286
Jordan

but told me how u can use this worksheet ( which them on this site ) in ur classe
i can �t print out them pleaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeee

27 Feb 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

when you are looking for pictures try to play with the words and add public domain to the search, for example:
swimming girl pictures public domain
or public domain swimming cliparts
or swimming free images
get the idea?
it takes time but is probably the only way to find what you are looking, the only other way is paying for the clips you like

27 Feb 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi,

Why is everybody interested in free clip art? The more people use the same pictures as you, the less likely people are to discover it if your worksheet is stolen.

Regards
Regina

27 Feb 2010     

bluefadilmen
Turkey

dear blunderbuster is there any clip art page I can buy??? if there is one pls let me know. I really need them.

27 Feb 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Hi,

I beg to disagree with Regina �s point. Having paid images doesn �t add any �warranty � that your work won �t be stolen, because other people can pay for the same clipart you paid.
In fact, people can get access to images that they haven �t paid for.

Using free clipart, on the other hand, guarantees that if other people use the images you uploaded, you aren �t harmed in any way.

If more people used free clipart, we wouldn�t have to worry about a thing.

There are thousands of free clipart websites, maybe even more than ones you have to pay, and most teachers make more wss because they are good teachers and want their students to learn more, we shouldn �t add the burden of having to pay for the images - not to mention those who can �t pay.

I think we should even incentive teachers to use more public domain images, it may sound harder to find, but they sure are the safest way to go.

Regards.

Bruna.

27 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2