Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A NEW SCHOOL YEAR    

A NEW SCHOOL YEAR

harelyta
Peru

A NEW SCHOOL YEAR

WELCOME BACK!! HERE IN PERU CLASSES START TOMORROW (MARCH 1ST) AND WHAT ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY???  GOOD LUCK FOR PERUVIAN TEACHERS AND ALL FROM  EVERY COUNTRY... THE BEST FOR YOU, WE �RE SURE WE CAN PASS ANOTHER YEAR AND AT THE END WE WILL SAY "THAT �S GOOD" IT �S ALMOST THE END OF THE YEAR. REMEMBER TO HAVE LOT OF SMILES TO YOUR SS AND GREET PARENTS, MAKE THEM FEEL COMFORTABLE AND SURE ABOUT OUR WORK. AS YOU KNOW THEY WAIT A LOT FROM US.
KISSES AND GOOD LUCK ONCE AGAIN!!
I WISH YOU THE BEST
MY  WISH OF GOOD LUCK FOR OUR FRIENDS FROM CHILE...I �LL PRAY FOR YOU
HUGS AND REMEMBER YOU CAN DO IT!!! THE BEST FOR YOU WILL COME SOON
REGARDS
HARELYTA

28 Feb 2010      

angelamoreyra
Argentina

Hi in Argentina classes start tomorrow,too.I have been teaching for 6 years and I get  very nervous every new school year. GREETINGS AND WARM HUGSHug FROM ARGENTINA :D

28 Feb 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Here in Quebec, Canada spring break starts for one week.

28 Feb 2010     

vardaki
Cyprus

New year??? OhCry All the best for your shcool new year. As for us, we wait easter holidays... 

1 Mar 2010     

Larisa.
Russian Federation

Here in Russia  school year starts on the 1st of September.  And now we are looking forward to spring holidays at the end of March.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU HARELYTA and TITILA! Thumbs Up

1 Mar 2010     

serene
Greece

Good luck, harelyta and titila!

May you have a successful and fulfilling school year! 

1 Mar 2010     

Kita19
Portugal

We are always learning new cultural things! I had no idea that in some parts of the world you were just starting the school year... Embarrassed Sounds strange lol

In Portugal we start the school year in the middle of September, after the Summer holidays. Now we are getting close to the Easter holidays and hence the end of the 2nd Term! LOL

When do you have the "big" holidays there, then? Good luck for tomorrow! Everything will work just fine! Wink

1 Mar 2010     

ilona
Costa Rica

We started on february 10 and we will finish on December 18 here in Costa Rica

1 Mar 2010     

hallouma
Algeria

In Algeria, the school year starts on the first of September and lasts to June. It is divided into 3 semesters each is followed by a holiday: the 1st +a 15 day holiday between December and Janaury, the 2nd +a 15 day holiday between March and April, the 3rd + a summer holiday. This week, we �re supposed to have 2nd term exams but we �re on strikeUnhappy.

1 Mar 2010