Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Sometimes is so frustrating!!!    

Sometimes is so frustrating!!!

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

Sometimes is so frustrating!!!

I have many games in powerpoint that I would like to share but due to the size or type of file allowed is impossible. Anyway I made two games that i want to share, the first one is for WH questions the other one is a generic game i made to have something always available that i can apply if i have some time to spare in the classroom. The generic game is my first attempt to introduce sounds so i dont know if i embedded the sound correctly, Please if you like to try them tell me if the sounds work.
here are the links:

pirate treasure game:

here is another link if you want to check the picture of the game before downloading

7 Mar 2010      

sucarv
Portugal

How nice of you! Thanks a lot! Have a nice week!

7 Mar 2010     

lshorton99
China

I know the feeling about trying to upload large powerpoints!

Checked out your files.

1. They �re awesome!
2. They �re awesome!
3. All sounds seem to work fine - pirate music on the first and race car sounds on the second. Of course if you were going for Bach there�s a problem!

Oh - and did I mention? They �re awesome!!!!!!!

Thanks a million - I suspect my students will soon be looking at me with awe!

You truly are a superstar!

Clap

7 Mar 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

when you said pirates on the first and race on the second u meant the games not the slides right? cus i had problems locating the sound files because i didnt use names (dumb of me ) i use numbers and it was a mess.

7 Mar 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Liz
have just been there, it has a glamorous look, and added myself as a follower, but there is a problem for me. I am a Mac user and everything I tried to download shows up as .EXE, so I can �t see / download. Anyway, for PC users I �m sure you are doing a fantastic work. My congratulations.

kisses
linda

7 Mar 2010     

Lindax
Ukraine

Thank you, Liz! Your work is great as always! However I haven`t been able to hear any sounds in your games! I `ll try to work it out as soon as I have some free time.

Thanks anyway. I love your work.

7 Mar 2010     

serene
Greece

The sounds work all right.

Thanks a lot for sharing! They are great!

7 Mar 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Thanks a lot.  Your games are fantastic.  The sound is fine on my system.  Thanks for your generousity.

8 Mar 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Thanks for sharing!!They are great!!Clap

8 Mar 2010     

juliag
Japan

They are both marvellous, as are all your powerpointsClap. Thank you so much for you kindness in sharing them with us. The sound works fine on my system. Have a great week and thanks again.

8 Mar 2010     

rayan2
Morocco

thanks I downloaded some of them.good work indeed.so generous of to share them with us

8 Mar 2010     

1    2    Next >