Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I really wonder     

I really wonder

bluefd
Cyprus

I really wonder

Dear teachers, I really wonder why this site doesnt let us use watermarked pictures?  the clipart sites let us use small size of pictures and also they let us to download but why cant we use them here? what is the reason.? now that clipart sites let us use small size pictures, why not here?

15 Mar 2010      

lshorton99
China

Watermarked pictures are owned by the site that provides them and as such subject to copyright restrictions. Using them on this site could be interpreted as a violation of copyright and Victor might potentially be subject to legal action from the copyright owners.

The sites don �t �let � people use the images - the reason they have the watermark is to prevent people from using them illegally. It doesn �t stop people but that �s the reason!

If you search the bookmarks there are lots of free clipart sites to help you! I hope this answers your question!

Have a great Monday!

15 Mar 2010     

bluefd
Cyprus

thanks dear teacher, you helped me to understand:)

15 Mar 2010