Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > just wanted to share another game    

just wanted to share another game

serene
Greece

I �m afraid it doesn �t work for me either, but thank you for your generosity all the same!

18 Mar 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

to those who said it doesnt work , is your ppt 2003 or up? tell me the problem and i will try to figure whats wrong.

18 Mar 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

by the way does any one have the same problem or is it working for some of you?

18 Mar 2010     

sclail
Italy

Hi, first of all - THANKS, its great.  I �ve never seen this sort of thing in powerpoint before!

BUT - I have the same problem as juliag - I do the first level, then for the second level it goes to the same screen as the first level, but nothing happens.  There doesn �t seem to be a way to get to the questions. I �m on version 2003.

Also, but not so important - sometimes it says I �ve ran out of time on the first level and click to try again, but ALSO has the level completed sign.

Hope this helps you.  You �ve done a great job

x

18 Mar 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

LOL i tried the ppt again and there is one link that is wrong and i forgot to fix it. that is why you can proceed to the questions. i �ll be fixing it today and post the link again later. thanks for telling me the error.

18 Mar 2010     

< Previous   1    2