Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > BUSINESS RELATED WARM-UP....Any suggestions?    

BUSINESS RELATED WARM-UP....Any suggestions?

sclail
Italy

BUSINESS RELATED WARM-UP....Any suggestions?

Hi everyone, back to the idea of warm-up and cool down exercises, I have to do a class with some Elementary business students (at the company).

Although most can introduce themselves with varying levels of english, there will be 2 absolute beginners (who cannot even say My name is...)

I �d like to make a good impression to start the first class with something that makes them all feel involved and not bored or out of their depth.

Does anyone have similar experiences or suggestions for these types of students?

(ps I have got some ideas from the previously posted ideas below but I �m still searching for the best opening for adult absolute beginners....)

Thanks to you all!!!!

22 Mar 2010      

aftab57
United Kingdom

Tricky one this .... finding something suitable for absolute beginners. Hopefully you might find something here.

22 Mar 2010     

sclail
Italy

Ooh, thanks for all that - will start the bedtime reading :-)

22 Mar 2010     

Chriss-MX
Mexico

Try this...

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=387244#thetop

22 Mar 2010     

sclail
Italy

Thanks Chriss, that might even work as a cooler....!

23 Mar 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

aftab57, you are BRILLIANT!! Clap

23 Mar 2010