Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ask for help from Egyptians.please!!!    

ask for help from Egyptians.please!!!

cnn_smt
Turkey

ask for help from Egyptians.please!!!

hi everybody. ı have a research so ı want help of Egyptians. ı have to compare our education with Egypt �s education. would you mind if you gave me clear information about administration and supervision of your education system? and also Iwanna learn the steps of being a teacher.
please can you help me... 

25 Mar 2010      

minso
Egypt

would u please tell me exactly wat do u want please :) tell me your system and i �ll compare it with yours

26 Mar 2010     

cnn_smt
Turkey

hi minso. firstly ı wanna thank you for your answer. would you mind if ı send private message and ı will tell you our education system.

but anyway ı tell you something. ın our country to be a teacher, you have to graduate from highschool and enter the university exam. ıf you get sufficient point you choose the university and department you want. the year of your education process changes according to the department you want. generally it takes 4 years.
and also ı want to learn the administration and supervision of your education system. ın our country there is Ministry of national education. ıt controls the system.

for now, that �s the things that comes to mu mind. again, thanx a lot for your attention and help. ıt is very kind of you.

hugs, cnn

26 Mar 2010