Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Creativity and Intelligence go hand in hand. ´Vickiii´    

Creativity and Intelligence go hand in hand. ´Vickiii´

Vickiii
New Zealand

Creativity and Intelligence go hand in hand. ´Vickiii´

Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative place; where no one else has ever been.
Alan Alda

To have the sense of creative activity is the great happiness and the great proof of being alive.
Matthew Arnold

"The only truly happy people are children and the creative minority.�
Jean Caldwell

Creativity is having the ability to hide your sources - Sorry I don� know who said it but I though it was funny!

Surely if you can�t be creative the least you can do is try and pretend to be creative! 

I mean REALLY stealing off our website to post on our website - do you really think this many teachers are that stupid?
Even more amusing - going to the most frequently recommended websites and stealing from them... 
Then of course there are the no brainers - people who scan actual pages from books - with the page numbers still attached!

I seriously do question the intelligence of some people.  If you are going to be deceptive to get points - at least make it harder to catch you!

Victor can we please have a mugshot page.  Where we can post the most stupid attempts at using stolen contributions. OR what about vigilante fees.  5 points to people reporting actual stolen worksheets...

Sorry I know i promised never to mention the topic again - but after 3 nights of no sleep and tonight looking not much more hopeful - it just tickled my funny bone!

20 Nov 2008