Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thanks for all your replies.     

Thanks for all your replies.

knds
Greece

Thanks for all your replies.

I will delete the worksheets. I misunderstood the rules. It wasn´t my intention to deceive anybody or to be rude.
I was taken by surprise, that�s all.

25 Mar 2010      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

read this on the rules � page:

Please, don �t use pictures taken from other ESL websites or books, even if you add your own exercises.

You can use texts from other websites or books in your worksheets if you add your own exercises or activities (For example, reading comprehension questions, etc). Please don �t take texts from other ESL websites or books, it would be unfair.

You can use songs (traditional or modern) but make sure that you add your own exercises or activities. If your worksheet consists of just the song with a beautiful decoration, it will be considered a copy, since the content is not yours. Of course, if you write your own song, it will be gladly accepted, even if you don �t add any exercises.

i hope these answer your questions

25 Mar 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

I think before uploading you should have read the rules properly, you wouldn �t have any problems.
And you shouldn �t be comparing yourself with anyone else. If you see someone uploading against the rules - report them, help keep the site clean.
That �s weird that you see reporting as something unfair. This is something we can give in return to what we get.
If your work was reported not fairly, it will be back. But if you used pictures from ESL books, it �s against the rules, sorry.
PS. I think you should remove the names of other users from your post. THIS is really not fair.

25 Mar 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Do you really think yours "The names of the users are on the board, clearly for anyone to see, so it �s not unfair to say who has reported my worksheets." is really fair? If you weren �t moderator, you wouldn �t know who reported your wss and for me this is misusing of your moderating post! If I was one of the members I �d complain to Victor about it.
I agree with Liz and Yulia. The rules are for all the same, no matter how many points do they have! So if you broke the rules, your wss should be removed. If you haven �t, they will be back. But you should really reconsider your approach.

25 Mar 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Hi knds!! :)

I like your work and I �m surprised that one of your wss has been reported by someone. :(

Did you take the pictures you were talking about from a "normal" book or from an ESL / EFL book? The latter is not allowed due to copyright problems, so if you scanned an image from a book related to English language teaching, your ws has been reported justily, sorry! ;))))

In addition I don �t think you can copy exercises from the Internet or from books and modify them in order to upload them here. You have to create your own exercises! That �s what I always do, because I don �t want to get into any trouble!! I know it takes a lot of time to think of original sentences for several tasks, but I have always succeeded so far and I �m sure you can do the same.

Just learn from this experience and don �t be upset anymore. Being annoyed won �t help anybody, yourself included! ;))

Hugs, topolina

25 Mar 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

What a good excuse:
Being annoyed won �t help me anybody. Easy.

Sure, it won �t help me but what can I do, I feel annoyed.  

25 Mar 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Dear Aimee, it was just an attempt to make her/him calm down a bit... No bad intentions!! :)

25 Mar 2010