Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A repoted contribution    

A repoted contribution

falafel
Tunisia

A repoted contribution

Hi everyone. I have been away for the last few days and when I came back I found out that my contribution entitled Music (number 387883)sent on Tuesday 23.03.2010 was repoted. So can anyone explain to me the reason because it was an old contribution which I deleted on the same day and I added to this same old contribution a crossword which has a secret word to find and another task to match between pictures and types of music. I �m sure there is a mistake since all the tasks have been made by me and I have spend a lot of time doing it and choosing the appropriate clip arts. So please, can anyone answer me ? and where can I find the repoted worksheets on the date :24.03.2010? I have sent two messages to the administration and I have received no answer. Thanks in advance.

28 Mar 2010      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

there is no way to see the reported contributions even more when they are deleted. Only the owner of the site can help you once they are deleted. But some questions to think about, were the clips from free domain, no watermarks? Are all the exercises your creation, did you mix exercises from some webpage and added your own? is your ws completly in english? if you answers are yes then only the owner can sort this out. but usually those are the common mistakes people make that got their ws deleted.

28 Mar 2010     

falafel
Tunisia

Thanks for caring. My answers for your questions is yes. I have used an old contribution that I have deleted and I added some tasks that I have made  myself . I did not copy them and I made sure to use clip arts that are not watermarked. The worksheet is completely in English. I �m really disappointed. Thanks again

28 Mar 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

then dont worry, wait for the owner to answer you, if it is a mistake he can fix it.

28 Mar 2010     

falafel
Tunisia

Thank you so much Liz for your kindness. I want to thank Teresa and Ishorton , too for their nice words and for trying to help me. Thanks again.

28 Mar 2010     

juliag
Japan

Hi Falafel,

I hope the problem gets sorted out soon. Everyone knows you are a great contributor to the site. I �m sure there was just some silly mistake.
Have a good weekBig smile.
Julia

28 Mar 2010     

falafel
Tunisia

Hi dear Julia. I �m really disappointed but your nice words make me feel better. Thank you so much for your kindness.Have a good week, too.

28 Mar 2010     

MARAM11
Tunisia

HI FALAFEL I HOPE U REACH YOUR DESIRE ; I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED TOOOOOOO. YOU MERIT THE BEST . Good luck and have a nice evening ::))

28 Mar 2010     

falafel
Tunisia

Thank you dear Maram for your kindness. I hope you all the best. Have a nice day. Hugs

28 Mar 2010