Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Could you help me please?    

Could you help me please?

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

Could you help me please?

Could anyone have a look at this title of bachelor thesis and tell me if it sounds correct please? 

Prediction Of  Occurrence of Specific Learning Difficulties in Young School Age Children
Thanks a lot.

31 Mar 2010      

fericzka
Poland

I would get rid of the word "age"

31 Mar 2010     

priorita
Ukraine

Hello, Martina (I guess?)
Is the word Occurrence necessary if you already predict the difficulties? Which age do you mean? It might be better to change Young School Age for elementary/primary school. I have doubts about the variant to propose but I don �t like the preposition in with children 

31 Mar 2010     

lshorton99
China

Occurance of Specific Learning Difficulties in Young Children

or

Occurance of Specific Learning Difficulties in Children Aged (put age range here i.e. 6-9)

I �m not sure prediction is strictly necessary.

or as priorita suggested

Prediction of Specific Learning Difficulties...

Hope that helps!

31 Mar 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

Prediction Of  Occurrence of Specific Learning Difficulties in Young School Age Children
perhaps..

Predicting Specific Learning Difficulties in School Children

31 Mar 2010     

darkeststar
Mexico

Predicting specific learning difficulties in "8" year-old children.

You don �t have to mention "school" since you are talking about learning, it is understood that they are students from a school anyway.  

"8" year-old children  -  you have to change the 8 for the age of your children under study.
If your group of children are from different ages, you can erase ("8" year-old) ande be more general and just leave the word children:

Prediction of specific learning difficulties in children.

Also, you have to mention the area of learning, you cannot be too general otherwise you would be analysing and testing all areas of learning. Ex:

Prediction of specific ESL learning difficulties in children.

Good luck.

31 Mar 2010