Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Happy Easter, Passover... SPRING to everyone ! ...     

Happy Easter, Passover... SPRING to everyone ! ...

Pelletrine
France

Happy Easter, Passover... SPRING to everyone ! ...

I wish you all the best for you and yours: have a lovely time !
- Thank you so much for being there !Big smile

- I �m so happy:I �ll be spending my Easter Holidays in Ireland (going to see my daughter, off for a year in Galway (Gaillimh) Thumbs Up - Could any of my Irish collegues here, tell me what I must do and see, in the region round Galway, please? - My husband would like to do some fishing - low-tide and river/lake fishing - is that possible? - And what about a good whiskey distillery ... is there any around Galway? -  I was wondering ( we can stay 2 days in Dublin) if there were a good place to find things I can use for my esl courses, that you could recomend me?

Thanks for any help you would like to give me !
- And have a lovely spring, Easter, Passover yourself... bringing new energy and joy all arround!!

31 Mar 2010      

abigailhamad
Argentina

Happy EASTER everyone!!! Be happy with your families and friends!!!!

1 Apr 2010