Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Pictures vs content    

Pictures vs content

rav79
Spain

Pictures vs content

Under my opinion, it depends on what kind of students the worksheet you are looking for is addressed to. If you work with young children, you look for nice pictures, because they are attractive for them. On the other hand, if you teach to teenagers, you look for printables in wich the content is more important. I also want to say, that we all appreciate the hard work.

20 Nov 2008      

Mishuna
Argentina

I agree with you and with Mena. However, nice pictures AND content is very important for young children. I don�t work with teenagers that�s why my printables are aimed to children...I think that if those printables with great pictures and colours are the most popular, it means that there are more teachers here that work with children than with adolescents...
It�s my opinion...
Another thing, teenagers and adults also enjoy a well designed printable with an interesting content!!!
We have more than 90 thousand worksheets to choose...this is one of the best part of this website!!

20 Nov 2008