Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > My free downloads are being scored....    

My free downloads are being scored....

flaviart
Brazil

My free downloads are being scored....

Hi everybody!

I have a doubt about the downloads of free worksheets: As a premium user I downloaded 15 of the recent contributions today, and after  I noticed that the number of my downloads had increased.
My questions is: "free downloads are scored os downloads done but you don�t lose points"? or "is there really a problem?"
 More than that, I uploaded a worksheet 2 days ago, it was downloaded 55 times, but I haven�t got the points yet :(

As I�m new here, maybe I didn�t understand how this upload/ download/ free download system works....
Maybe there�s really some problem with score....

Does anybody know something about?

Cheers!

20 Nov 2008      

sirah
Argentina

You are right,every time you download the recent contributions  the amount of downloads doesn�t increase this are the recent contributions for today http://www.eslprintables.com/recentcontributions.asp
As regards the points you got with "seven wonders" worksheet will be added to you account in more or less 9 more hours(0hs Spanish time)

20 Nov 2008