Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > MINIBOOKS    

MINIBOOKS

Mariethe House
France

MINIBOOKS

I am trying to use dedicatedteacher �s minibook template but I don �t know how to!!!

I don �t know how to turn the pages round so that I can write straight!! I don �t know if I make myself understood!! Embarrassed

Thanks for your help!

4 Apr 2010      

lovinglondon
Spain

Hi!
Have a look at this site
http://library.thinkquest.org/J001156/makingbooks/minibook/index.htm

I hope it helps. If, not, just tell me again!
Greetings from Spain

4 Apr 2010     

Begogzp
Mexico

HELLO
   I WANT TO SEND MY CONTRIBUTION BUT I CAN �T BECAUSE IT SAID THAT I HAVE REACHED THE CONTRIBUTIONS ICAN SEND BUT TODAY I HAVEN �T SENT ANYTHING AND I AM A PREMIUM USER CAN YOUHELP ME PLEASE?
THANKS
Bego�a

4 Apr 2010     

Mariethe House
France

Thankyou lovinglondon but that �s not exactly what I meant!
This is dedicated teacher �s template for a minibook. I would like to use it to write my own story but don �t know how to!

How do I use it? I have to �turn � the pages round to be able to write. What function do I have to use in my writer?

4 Apr 2010     

silvanija
Lithuania

Maybe this can help you

4 Apr 2010     

lovinglondon
Spain

oops! Sorry...Then I misunderstood. Perhaps silvanija �s link is perfect for that! Nevertheless, I will keep on searching something that may help you.

Hugs!

4 Apr 2010     

vardaki
Cyprus

Hi Mariethe!
I just write the story in the word and then copy-paste on the templateWink

4 Apr 2010     

stexstme
France

You �ve got a pm..Big smile

4 Apr 2010     

DedicatedTeacher
United Arab Emirates

Hi there,

It is easy stexstme2. Just click on the text box, erase the [Enter your text here] and write your own story.

I don �t think you need to flip anything around. Please try it and tell me if anything went wrong.

4 Apr 2010     

Pinky Makus
Canada

I also want to use one of those templates.  But I want to know how to make it fit properly on a smaller size paper (8.5x11 inches).

Can someone send me a PM please?

Pinky

4 Apr 2010     

lshorton99
China

I �ve used the minibook template (thanks again Dedicated Teacher!) and I had no problems writing in it - I didn �t turn it around or anything.

For printing it, I changed the margins until it printed on the paper I was using and then I just cut it out once printed. No problems!

Hope that helps!

4 Apr 2010     

1    2    Next >