Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Re: Your contribution BUSINESS FLYER has been reported     

Re: Your contribution BUSINESS FLYER has been reported

donapeter
Romania

LOL

5 Apr 2010     

cauffeepot
Benin

babz, don �t be rude to members! At least their trying, what are u doing?

5 Apr 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

IT �S OK Cauffeepot but thanks for your words because members should not speak like this on the forum to other members.
people like MR Babz who has been here for sometime and is a moderator need to rethink on what it is they are saying and think before they speak.
I have no ill feelings towards anyone on this site keep up the good work friends.

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink

PS Donapeter why the smile?Ying Yang

5 Apr 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Cauffeepot, who �s calling the kettle black here?

5 Apr 2010     

donapeter
Romania

Let �s face it! There are some of us just enjoying writing on the forum! Right, RB?

5 Apr 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

You are the pot calling the kettle black when you point to another person and accuse that person of doing something that you are guilty of doing yourself. Well no one is calling the kettle black here. my feelings are everyone is the pot.

5 Apr 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Funny how 0 point member cauffeepot, who keeps abusing the forum all the time with non-senses calls babz rude. Get a life, cauffeepot - or better - make some wss.Wink

5 Apr 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

Yes you are right with your words Miss or MRS Donapeter,
But please let us not get rude with it as you can see with the other forums I do like to help people with the answer to the problems.
and I don�t want to be here just for the points as long as I have 30 points then I don�t really care I just want to be able to use the system where I can download new worksheets and maybe some older ones from time to time is that a crime ? Please tell me if I�m wrong in what I say please I challenge you to that.

and remember we are all here for the same reason so please don �t be rude keep them to yourself Cretinism is not good � �

5 Apr 2010     

donapeter
Romania

I don �t understand this one:"we are all here for the same reason so please don �t be rude keep them to yourself Cretinism is not good � ". 
I didn �t use rude words and I didn �t offend anybody. Keep your opinions for yourself and make the difference between " WANT TO HELP " and "CAN HELP".  Big difference between the two!! 

5 Apr 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

You only have to look back on whats been said before on this forum to understand what it is i �m saying.
But anyway no bad feelings to anyone on this part of the forum bye byexxxx.

5 Apr 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >