Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Mistakes    

Mistakes

falafel
Tunisia

Mistakes

Hi everyone. I sent a worksheet yesterday entitled "Means of entertainment"and it �s within today �s contributions. There are two Tense mistakes: get(line5) should be got and act (line11) should be acted. SORRY FOR THE TWO MISTAKES. Thanks for Hedia who has paid my attention to them.Sorry again.

5 Apr 2010      

blunderbuster
Germany

Falafel, you make wonderful worksheets. Even though I did not download your ws today, I am sure people will forgive you and keep downloading your wonderful, colorful and creative materials. It takes some courage and care to stand up here and say what you have said!

Regina

5 Apr 2010     

teresapr
Portugal

Thanks for warning us. We �ll fix it!No problem!Don �t worry about that!

5 Apr 2010     

Tecus
Hungary

Thanks falafel. We �re grateful for your marvellous worksheets. Only those who do nothing make no mistakes!

5 Apr 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

Thanks for the warning your worksheet is great and i will fix the problem.
And Tecus your right ....! Only those who do nothing make no mistakes I like that one good answer.
after all we are only human yes.

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOW Wink

5 Apr 2010     

falafel
Tunisia

Thank you for your nice words , your kindness and for being understanding. Thanks for all of you .                                          

5 Apr 2010     

Chriss-MX
Mexico

You �re great friend.

5 Apr 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

ur work is perfect and we made mistakes sometimes because of speed. Don �t worry.take care

6 Apr 2010