Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TRAGEDY for POLAND!    

TRAGEDY for POLAND!

tricia973
Uruguay

My condolences to the Polish people ... : (

May God be with you all in such a tragic moment...

11 Apr 2010     

Jayho
Australia

My condolences for such a tragic happening ... we are all thinking of our Polish colleagues at this sad time

11 Apr 2010     

Tecus
Hungary

We �re shocked and devastated here in Hungary. My condolences to all the Polish people!

11 Apr 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Unbelievable tragedy, terrible loss... My deep sympathy and condolences.
I heard the biography of the President this morning, so sorry that his life ended so early along with so many other precious lives...
Hugs to all our Polish friends.

11 Apr 2010     

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

I AM TERRIBLY SORRY FOR YOUR COUNTRY �S LOSS!!DO THE BEST YOU CAN TO OVERCOME THE TRAGEDY AND MOVE ON!!!!THIS IS WHAT YOUR PRESIDENT WOULD LIKE HIS PEOPLE TO DO!!!AGAIN MY SYMPATHY!!!

11 Apr 2010     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Dear Polish friends! Russia mourns with you. It �s also a tragedy for us and for me personnaly! I know how kind and hospitable you can be!

All our channels are talking about the tragedy now. The people on the board were very gifted.

I still can �t imagine how people feel. All can I do is to say how much I condole you! Hugs from me. Try to be strong!

11 Apr 2010     

Bare
Croatia

My condolences to the Polish people.
Hugs from Croatia

11 Apr 2010     

maguyre
Spain

My sincere condolences from Spain. May the comfort of God help all the Polish people during this difficult time.

11 Apr 2010     

sea camel
Belgium

My condolences to the Polish people. I hope they �ll find enough strength to overcome the difficulties of this period.

Kristien 

11 Apr 2010     

moonsherose
Turkey

My sincere condolences from Turkiye. We feel the same pain in our hearts.

11 Apr 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >