Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > It īs so disappointing...    

It īs so disappointing...

lovemykids
Uruguay

It īs so disappointing...

A lot of people keep on downloading worksheets without  even say thanks, it īs not only regarding recent contributions, whenever  I download a nice ws I realise that most of them have just a few comments and they are masterpieces! Because of lack of time, not all of us are able to devote plenty of time on the site so, what can I expect? Luckily there are really nice people too, but it sems to me that they are always the same. 

10 Apr 2010      

American Teacher
United States

I agree, I would like to see a thank you , or nice job...if you have time to look over the downloads, please take an extra few seconds to give some feedback. Positive reinforcement never hurts!

10 Apr 2010     

carinanee
Spain

You are right my dear collegues!!
I sometimes write and thanks because we are working for each other. Do you know what I mean? Thanks to all the teachers that WORK really hard to make this website a useful tool in our hands.

KissesSmile

10 Apr 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear lovemykids (I love all kids - almost;o),

this topic has been here several times already. Unfortunately there are always some people who say they are too busy to leave a comment. I got used to it, the main thing is how many people download my wss, but I am always really happy for every single comment left under them.
Have a nice Sunday, Michaela

10 Apr 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

I know it īs disappointing but I īd rather have a heartfelt thank you than a forced one.

I only hope that the people who do not take the time to show their gratitude are not offended when their students don īt show good manners. Anonymity does not grant you the right to only take and  being busy is not a good excuse since it takes 10 seconds to write thanks. Besides, do you know a teacher who is not busy? I know I don īt.

I īm thankful for all these people who saved me hours of planning and I īm proud to say I do take the time to show my appreciation everytime I download.

Have a good weekend!

Greetings!

10 Apr 2010     

lovemykids
Uruguay

Thanks for your support! Huge hug from Uruguay

11 Apr 2010     

ohermann
Czech Republic

Hi everybody,
I鏆 like to thank everybody who is contributing to this webpage. Clap Thumbs Up I usually do my best to leave a comment after downloading, but I must also say that sometimes I am pressed for time Cry and I can㦙 simply leave a comment (eg. when there is a break between lessons and you need a certain wks urgently. You know I am talking about!). It𠏋 polite to leave a comment, though. Smile Nevertheless,  primary reason for having this site is to share our effort with each other,  to help each other in our job. So let us be prepared not to receive a lot of comments. Wink The number of downloads also speaks!Clap And the comment? It is ICING ON THE CAKE!
Have a nice Sunday! Heart

Please keep sharing and also commenting!!! Wink 

11 Apr 2010     

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

IT īS ONLY A FEW SECONDS WORK.SAY THANKS!!!!!!WE ALL NEED A GOOD WORD!!!!!

11 Apr 2010