Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Time to say goodbye.    

Time to say goodbye.

class centre
Belarus

Dear Chris, it looks like a coquette advertising of your printables. If you think you are making great things, why do you need someone �s high evaluation? Don �t you know your printables are fine for yourself? Excuse me, but it looks childish, I would be ashamed to attract someone �s attention this way...
Have a nice day

12 Apr 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

People have VERY different tastes.
Worksheets are also a matter of taste.

Mine aren �t appreciated by thousands of people, either, and sometimes I �m disappointed because there is so much serious effort and substance in them and the more content they have the less downloads they get (beacuse I don �t use colours and pictures either)

So I tell myself that what I produce is not mainstream and that mainstream taste is different.
So what?

I �m not mainstream in other respects either - I don �t even want to me mainstream!!! Never have!!! - and so long as some people seem to like what I upload and so long as I find members who produce a similar sort of ws for me to downoad and use - that �s ok with me.

Who wants to be "everybody �s darling"? I �m quite content being "a few persons � appreciated colleague", let the others be darlings...

12 Apr 2010     

Chriss-MX
Mexico

Thanks everybody!!

12 Apr 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3