Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Need help. I can´t upload     

Need help. I can´t upload

Inrode
Spain

Need help. I can´t upload

I can�t upload my wortksheets, if I try with powerpoints I have no problems, but If I try to upload a .doc file, I get an error message. I have been like that for 2 weeks now :(

21 Nov 2008      

almcl
Portugal

Hello !!!

I� m having the same problem!!!!!
What can we do???

21 Nov 2008     

nikita2008
Argentina

Desperately trying to upload!!!!!!!!!Wacko

21 Nov 2008     

Logos
Malaysia

Can�t properly diagnose the problem from here, but please check that the extension address (.doc) is shown as small letters and not .DOC (capital letters)  I recall that I had problems uploading when the extension was in capitals and when I changed it to lowercase the problem was solved.  I wrote to ask Victor if using uppercase made a difference (normally it shouldn�t) but didn�t really get a response.  Not blaming the lord and master of the system, probably got put down as priority number 537 with all the other busy things he is doing.

21 Nov 2008     

saninfe
Spain

I can�t upload since several days ago. Anybody knows what happens?????

I�m losing my nerves...

I think we have to be patient but....

21 Nov 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Me tooo - i know its frustrating but i just keep trying.  I only have problems with powerpoint files.  It is the right type, undersize etc but is such a pain as I have been trying to upload a froggie powerpoint for frenchie!!!

I have come to the conclusion that is actually must be something wrong with my file.... I am going to have to give up sorry french frog Cry3 days of trying is enough for me - flick me an email if you would like it emailed to you.

21 Nov 2008     

frenchfrog
France

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

21 Nov 2008