Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Can you find enough time to use the worksheet from eslprintables?    

Can you find enough time to use the worksheet from eslprintables?

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

Coursebooks normally have exercises for average students but we always have ss with different needs (more oral practice, more grammar exercises, vocabulary or phonics). I bet teachers are here to customize the English teaching according to their students skills and weak points. And so am I.

I �ve been an English and Spanish teacher for almost 15 years and since the very beginning I �ve been preparing additional exercises, games, songs and other activities in order to develop my students � skills.

I used to have between 12 and 17 classes each semester, so I was always in need of more and more wss. Now I have only 5 classes (since my retirement, 3 years ago, I �ve been reducing classes) but I still see the need of preparing some.

Maybe I �m just addicted, but when I don �t take extra activities the students always ask me: "how are we going to practice this topic?" They have become addicted as well, I guess...

16 Apr 2010     

< Previous   1    2