Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART...    

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART...

Lina Ladybird
Germany

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART...

Hello, everyone!  

And good afternoon or evening!! ;)

After having made such a splash on the forum 2 days ago, I would like to let you know that I was  a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y  overwhelmed by your wonderful kindness, the endless generosity you showed me and your great ability to understand other people�s problems (in this case my worries)!!

Please, let me thank all of you personally (but not by PM, sooo sorry, because it would take me ages to reply to all your lovely messages elaborately).

Cris (donapeter): you�re not superficial at all, dear! At the contrary� Your kind words were much appreciated by me.

Dearest juliag: you wrote "A rose is still a rose by any other name." I liked that so much and really felt loved. I won�t forget these lovely words of yours.

magneto: your compliment was much appreciated. Thanks to you, too!

My dear Baiba: your message really touched my heart� I�m thanking you from the bottom of my heart for your empathy. AND I�m not feeling down anymore after having received so much warm feedback! ;)

My friends zailda and carinaluc: zailda, I�m not that brave, actually... But I�m trying my best. ;)))) Biiiiiiiiiig hugs for the wisest woman at ESLP!! Carina, I also respect and love YOU and your work very much! Thanks a bunch for your great support. :)

wakebeauty: I simply LOVED these words of yours: everybody makes mistakes, but only those who think they are perfect can �t forgive other �s mistakes. I�m still speechless!! ;))) Kisses!

Linda (Olindalima): thanks a lot for the red roses, my "old" friend� Love you!

mariamit: I appreciate your prayers � thank you sooo much, dear! Hugs!!

Lovely aliciapc: you really are like sunshine in my life!! Can�t express my feelings any better, but I guess you�ll get the picture... 1,000 kisses for you!!!!

serene: I have also missed you like crazy, dear!! Thank you for your warm and wise words! Huge hugs!

-eva: sooo happy to receive your honest and encouraging message� I�m sending you my love all the way down to Spain.

corina2211: no, not everyone missed me. *lol* That�s not possible I think, BUT I�m very cheerful because of the fact that YOU missed me! Missed you, too, darling� Hugs!

Dear Joeyb1: I�m also glad to be back. And don�t forget that I�m your biggest fan!! ;)) Your wss are terrrrrrrrrriffic!!!!

Denisa: you didn�t bore me at all, my dear friend! I�m happy you told me about your problems, too. Knowing about these things will always make the relationships between people much easier� Loved to read your birthday wishes and all your other warm words!

marcella8161: Congratulations!! Your work is getting better, so don�t give up. Thanks a bunch for the feedback and the compliments. I�ll keep in touch.

My dear friend mena: your wise words are deeply appreciated� I have missed you like crazy, too. Loads of hugs and kisses from me to you!

MarionG: many thanks for the compliments and your great advice!

David Lisgo: Thanks ever so much for writing such a mind-blowing message in the forum! WOW!!! Please, be assured that I �ve always appreciated your outstanding kindness towards me very, very much!

fletsch: I was very pleasantly surprised to get such a wonderful message from you!! I share your opinions � it�s true that many things have changed, but we should be able to adapt to them and we�ll certainly manage! ;)

Lisa (libertybelle): let me just tell you that I liked your message a lot, sweety� Love and kisses!

Dear Julieta: yes, we did have our little arguments, but I still like you very much! Hugs!!

Lovely Patricia (Kita19): I�m so glad you considered my behaviour "perfectly understandable"� Good luck to you, too, my dear friend!

shusu-euphe: of course, I remember you! Many thanks for taking the time to write to me!! :)

My dearest Jayho: thanks once more for being a real friend in those days when I was feeling down. Your friendship is much, much, much appreciated.

Kate (kkcat): I also missed YOU a lot and YES, everything will be alright�

Dear Barbara (eng789): missed you, too!! Loved your kind words! Hugs!!

My dear froggy.claudine: yessssssss, you did manage to cheer me up! Thanks a lot for that and for so many other things! Kisses for you�

teresapr: many thanks for your very personal words as well as for the compliments and valuable advice!!

Lindsey (lshorton99), olaola, colibrita, MJ_Misa, Bare, morganalin, Miri75, Mauro (maoopa), (Miss) Noor, Victoria-Ladybug, Kristien (sea camel), Tecus, lizsantiago and jennybohmes: thank you very much for having welcomed me back in such a nice way. I really appreciated it! :))

I can hardly put all my gratitude towards you into words, so I�m just posting this picture�

Have a great weekend, everybody!!

23 Apr 2010      

aliciapc
Uruguay

Hug

23 Apr 2010     

HARIM
Morocco

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.
Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to
new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom.
Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon.
They stay in our lives for a while, leave footprints( Flavia Weedn)
But you are special,because despite all the misfortunes
you are always there once as Ladybird and now as topolina
never tired of giving and never tired of helping and guiding
May all your mishaps turn into joy and prosperity
and the darkness and gloom to light shining ESL printable (Harim)

23 Apr 2010     

donapeter
Romania

I think it �s the first long message that I ve ever read on this forum!!!! Thanks!!!

23 Apr 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Friends are the family we choose for ourselves. Welcome back dear.

I have not followed the forum much this week because I �m away for the week and not very much on the computer but you know how much I appreciate you.

23 Apr 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hug   Thumbs Up     Heart

23 Apr 2010     

baiba
Latvia

23 Apr 2010     

corina2211
Spain

HugMy dear Silke, thank you for your kind words and welcome back again. Hug
Hugs from Spain,

Corina

23 Apr 2010     

Sonn
Russian Federation

So many letters in one message.

23 Apr 2010     

zailda
Brazil

I agree with donapeter (as usually) and would like to thank you for your kind words and also for returning.

We missed you, dear Lady!

EDIT --> BTW, could you - pleeeeeeeease - reupload your "don�t say yes or no" games again?

23 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I will, dear Zailda!!

Harim, thank you sooo much for your lovely message! :))))))))))))))

And thanks again to all the other answerers... I love you! Hug

24 Apr 2010