Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I NEED SOME WORKSHEETS     

I NEED SOME WORKSHEETS

MAYTREYI
Romania

I NEED SOME WORKSHEETS

Hi !I found wonderful worksheets here .  I need some worksheets and powerpoints related to future time and Past Tense . I cannot download anything ( I am not very skillful to create worksheets in order to get some points  ) .  I would be grateful to you if you could help me . Thank you very much !
Carmen .

30 Apr 2010      

libertybelle
United States

Hi Mayatreyi

I don �t mean to be rude - but this is a sharing site, so I don �t quite understand why you are a member here if you have no intention of sharing.

There are many sites on the internet where you can download materials.
(try Vanda �s site on the net)
You might try to upload something and see how it goes. But otherwise, as stated on this page:

Welcome to ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

Best wishes
L

30 Apr 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

Hiya,

i agree with Libertybelle, there are plenty of websites where you can download ws without having to create your own ws...

but if you want to become an active member of this great community, why don �t you download a few tutorials - totally free of charge - they can help to get started, and i �m sure you �ll find it rewarding to share your work with us ;)

have a try and see how it goes!!!

take care
Elodie

30 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Hi, Carmen!

It �s a pity that you don �t want to give it a try, but there are some members at ESLP who have also uploaded their wss to other sites (e. g. their own blogs or websites) so that you can download them for free. Maybe you can find something useful here:

http://coelhodacartola.blogspot.com/ (The site is in Portuguese, but you should still be able to find a couple of English worksheets there. Wink )

Good luck - topolina

30 Apr 2010     

MAYTREYI
Romania

Thank you very much!

30 Apr 2010     

joy2bill
Australia

Hi Maytreyi,
Give it a go. You might find there is a creative side of you that you didn �t know about!
It can be very satisfying...seeing something you have created by yourself.

If I can do it anyone can do it!!!!!
Cheers Joy

30 Apr 2010     

marcella8161
Italy

Hi! here is my worksheet about future. I hope you like it.

30 Apr 2010     

libertybelle
United States

Marcella

Have you read the the message and comments?
Either you are advertising for your new contribution or you didn �t understand that Carmen doesn �t have any points and therefore can �t download your new contribution.

L

30 Apr 2010     

magneto
Greece

Ahem...marcella, I don �t think MAYTREYI can download your ws...She hasn �t shared anything yet, so she doesn �t have the points to download it. If you really want to help her by sharing your work, perhaps you should ask her for a pm with her email address, so you can send it to her.
MAYTREYI, it �s really not that difficult to make your own wss! Keep practising and you �ll see how creative you can become...If you need extra help, search older forum posts or the bookmarks section for useful links on clipart, etc.
All the best and welcome to this great siteSmile

30 Apr 2010     

mad_rdg
Germany

va pot ajuta eu cu cateva indicatii si articole...doar da-ti add nickului pe care il am si aici si o sa va trimit...o zi buna:)

30 Apr 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

?

30 Apr 2010     

1    2    Next >